Immune-boosting and sleep-supporting - ImmuPro is a power-packed supplement that combines multiple immune support ingredients including naturally derived Ningxia wolfberry polysaccharides as well as a unique blend of reishi, maitake, and agaricus blazei mushroom powders to deliver powerful antioxidant activity to help reduce the damaging effects of oxidative stress from free radicals. ImmuPro also provides zinc and selenium for proper immune function, along with other chelated minerals that emerging science suggests are more easily absorbed by the body. It also delivers melatonin, which encourages restful sleep by promoting the body's natural sleep rhythm. Sleep is essential when the immune system needs to get its defenses going, making ImmuPro a favorite this time of year.
ImmuPro is my go-to supplement for when I need an extra boost of immune support AND a great night’s sleep (melatonin!). Let’s check out the ingredients & see why this supplement is a favorite for so many JoyDroppers!
• Calcium (calcium carbonate) – supports metabolism & absorption of Vitamin B complex. Calcium is important to overall nutrition, and is associated with healthy bones, teeth, & joints.
• Zinc (zinc citrate) – Zinc is a trace element (mineral) that supports proper growth & immune function.
• Selenium – Another essential trace element (mineral) that has antioxidant properties & supports the immune system. It is often used to support the aging process, cardiovascular health, healthy hormones, & healthy skin. When combined with melatonin, it’s very powerful for brain health!
• Copper Chelate – A mineral that’s benefits include proper growth of body, proper enzyme reactions, & immune system support.
• NingXia Wolfberry – this fruit is a favorite of Young Living members who drink NingXia Red for total body system support. It has extremely high antioxidant nutrients & has natural immune system supporting abilities.
• Agaricus, Reishi & Maitake Mushroom powders – both are known for their immune support.
• Larch Tree wood extract – Supports the color by providing fermentable fiber & also supports the immune system.
• Orange oil – high in limonene, which is widely researched for its health related topics (Look it up!)
• Melatonin – Science has revealed that melatonin supports the natural sleep cycle, AND it’s an antioxidant.
• Strawberry Powder – high an antioxidants & Vitamin C – adds the flavor to ImmuPro since it’s a chewable tabled!
• Rasberry – high in antioxidants & polysaccharides known for supporting your immune system. Also adds to the flavor of ImmuPro!
• Fructose – Fruit sugar used as a low glycemic sweetener.
Talk about a power packed supplement! And best of all, it’s CHEWABLE!
So when should I take ImmuPro? How often? How many??
Young Living recommends taking 1-2 tablets as needed, at bedtime. Don’t forget that ImmuPro contains Melatonin, so it could cause drowsiness.
** KID-FRIENDLY usage!! One of my favorite tricks is to cut a tablet into 4s to give to my kids when they need an extra boost of immune system support and the bonus is that they also sleep amazing!
“This is my favorite sleep supplement. As someone that has trouble getting to stage 4 sleep I need all the help I can get.”
“Love love love the support for my boys that don’t settle into bedtime easily. It’s a must during yucky season.”
“My adult daughter has struggled with sleep her entire life. Immupro is the only thing that has helped her and now she sleeps better than ever. So thankful for her Immupro!”
Prepare the environment // reduce screentime and dim lights an hour before going to bed
Maintain a consistent schedule in the evenings, and eliminate caffeine after 3pm
Diffuse to relax // start your diffuser at least 30 minutes before bedtime to encourage your body to being relaxing and winding down
Try using oils topically // a dab of Cedarwood between the eyebrows, Lavender on your shoulders, a calming massage using oils on the back or feet
Brain dump! Active mind keeping you awake? Keep a pad of paper near your bed and write down everything running through your mind as you settle down, allowing space for relaxation.